Anyone wishing to address Council during a meeting is required to:
- Contact the Clerk to be placed on the Agenda using the Delegation Form; and
- Provide a copy of their presentation to the Clerk and/or designate before 12:00 p.m. on the Monday the week prior to the Council meeting.
Please be aware that all written materials provided may become part of the public record.
All delegations to Council are subject to the following:
- a maximum of ten (10) minutes to speak on the requested topic(s);
- the delegate must only speak on the topic(s) which have been approved;
- delegates must not speak disrespectfully of any person, or use offensive words or unparliamentary language.