- Town Hall
Ontario’s Building Together Guide, in conjunction with OREG 588/17, prescribes asset management planning and reporting requirements for municipalities. Under the new legislation, municipalities are required to prepare an updated Asset Management Plan governing all assets on or before July 1, 2024, with several interim steps required as well.
As of January 1, 2020, the Township of Ryerson has adopted an updated Strategic Asset Management Policy. The Asset Management Plan developed in 2016 continues to be in effect.
- 2019 Strategic Asset Management Policy
- Ryerson Township Asset Management Plan December 2016
- Appendix A Yearly Revenue and Expenditure Summary
- Appendix B List of Projects
- Appendix C Levels of Service
- Appendix D Asset Management Strategy
- Appendix E Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Appendix F Low Risk Long Term Debt Level
- Appendix G Tally of Cumulative Debt Repayments